Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Catacombs of the Damned: Amazon Reviews




What people are saying on Amazon

I'm receiving some fantastic reviews on Amazon from my kind readers and I thought I'd share them with you here on my blog.



5.0 out of 5 stars A must-read 5 Mar 2013
By Matilda 
Format:Paperback
I haven't read a good Horror novel for a long time but this all changed when I picked up Catacombs of the Damned. P J Cadavori is a fantastic story teller and to this end I couldn't put the book down. I'm really looking forward to his next novel.




5.0 out of 5 stars A Fantastic Read 28 Feb 2013 
By Michael Howe
Format:Paperback


I've just finished this book and found it riveting. My favourite character is Granny, her dotty behaviour and the way she misinterprets conversations is hilarious, which adds a great twist to the scary and gruesome encounters. Also Vadoma's English is awesome! Overall it's just a great book. Can't wait for the next one!!




5.0 out of 5 stars P J Cadavori's latest horror novel 26 Feb 2013
By Peter Dew
Format:Paperback |Amazon Verified Purchase
A brilliant and absorbing book which takes the reader to the darkest depths of goulish horror. A "must read" book that is hard to put down, with each new chapter revealing more gruesome surprises.




5.0 out of 5 stars Bodies Galore 5 Feb 2013
By John Salmon
Format:Paperback
A really excellent read drawing from Ann Rice and Poe, it never fails to hold the readers attention. I look forward to reading more from Cadavori!




Catacombs of the Damned is available in paperback and for Kindle:
 


Follow P J Cadavori:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...